Related Links

Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
(Additional Planning Tips)

Education Trust:
Create a trust for a term of years, using the income to fund a loved one’s education. At the end of the term, the remainder passes to the MU Foundation to use where you have designated.

Special Needs Trust:
It is now possible for a charitable unitrust to pay its income to a separate vehicle set aside to meet the needs of a loved with a qualified disability.

Parents’ Trust:
If you’re providing annual income to parents, consider establishing a trust that pays income to them; you receive a charitable deduction at the time of funding and the satisfaction of helping both the MU Foundation and your family.

For more information

Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us at (304) 696-6214 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.