Related Links

Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
(Who should serve as trustee?)

An annuity trust is a separate legal entity administered by a trustee. Marshall can serve as trustee of your annuity trust, or you, a financial advisor or institution can serve. We currently administer a significant portfolio of charitable trusts, and any fees are paid by the trust. (We do ask a minimum gift of $10,000 to establish an annuity trust for which we will serve as trustee.) Alternately, you may wish to follow your or your advisors’ investment strategies. Whichever option you choose, we can share sample trust forms and discuss the details of establishing the annuity trust with you and your advisors.

For more information

Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us at (304) 696-6214 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.